Quick Wobble: A reflection on my week - Tanya Whitebits, Cardiff Hoteliers Ball and an Interview

What a week I have had!  For January, I have had an immensely busy few weeks, I am looking forward to some piece and quiet in February - but I am sure something will pop up to keep my away from my leisure time.


After taking two and a half hours to drive back from Bristol to Cardiff on Friday (the road may be toll free but something needs to be done about the congestion that is always at Newport), I had 50 minutes to get my glam on and head to the Cardiff Hoteliers Ball.  This is not an ordinary night out, this is black tie glitz and glamour and everyone from the local scene get to mingle and to put it bluntly get absolutely wasted.  There may be those who judge, but if you work in hospitality then you know that after a crazy December, you need to let off some steam yourself.

The night before I had done a lot of prep and I have to give a massive THANK YOU to Tanya Whitebits.  I am ginger skinned and find it really hard to get a natural tan.  I am also really bad at applying it.  With previous products I have had patchy feet, tea stained elbows and streak everywhere. The product is a-ma-zing - so easy to apply, dries super quick and does not smell.  So, with hair up and lashes on and a pout courtesy of Ultra Sculpt, I put on my ball gown and killer heels.

At the Cardiff Hoteliers Ball rocking my Tanya Whitebits glow

On the same day, and interview I did with Life at 139a was published. The interview took place back in October 2018 and covered everything from how I started blogging, what my goals are and some of my favourite posts.  We also discussed simpler things like, do you prefer tea or coffee?  I answered like a true Welsh person and said a pint of squash!  You can read the full article by clicking here (scroll down).

There is no let up this week either, with a trip to see the team in Plymouth, St Dwynwen's Day, then two friends birthday parties on Friday at DEPOT for some Bingo Lingo and Saturday at Bryn Meadows for an overnight stay and dinner - might squeeze in some time in the gym and a swim before checking out.  There will be no let up on Sunday with another bloggers event.

Comments